Date: Sunday 24th September to Sunday 1st October 2017
Price: £1200 Per Person (based on two people sharing)
Group Size: Minimum of two, maximum of four.
Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
What to Expect
This six-day, seven-night Photography Tour will be based on the South Coast of Iceland, where we will be visiting a few of the country’s most beautiful locations, to name but a few but not limited to; Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, Jokulsarlon, The Crashed US Navy Plane, Skaftafell Waterfall, Vatnajökull Glacier and Stokksnes Mountain.
As with all my workshops I like to keep the numbers small, and this tour it is limited to only four people! This allows me to spend more one to one time with everyone, helping them with any questions they may have.
During downtime or bad weather I’ll be sharing my processing techniques using both Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop so if you have a Laptop feel free to bring it along.
What you will learn
– How to create beautiful, well balanced, exposed images.
– How to capture the aurora and the night sky
– How to use your camera to it’s full potential
– How to use filters (NiSi)
– Workflow techniques in both Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Photoshop
Where will we visit?
The itinerary for the week is completely flexible and will be subject to local weather conditions at the time. Not all locations will be visited, but I will do my absolute best to get us to them all.
– Myrdalsjokull Glacier
– Reynisdrangar Sea Stacks & Beach (TBC)
– The Crashed US Navy Plane (TBC)
– Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon
– Lómagnúpur Mountain
– Vatnajokull National Park & Glaciers
– The Black Waterfall (moderate hike)
– Jokulsarlon Black Sand Ice Beach
– Vestrahorn Mountain
Plus a few personal secret favorite spots.